- 29-May-2013 to 31-Dec-2013 (EST)
- ProNorth Transportation
- North Bay, ON, CAN
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
Competitive Health Benefits Offered
LOCATION: North Bay Head Office
REPORTS TO: General Manager
SALARY LEVEL: Competitive Salary and Health Benefits
Positive attitude and desire to succeed – if you have these attributes then we want you on the ProNorth Team.
Striving to re-infuse the trucking industry as an innovative contender in delivering the highest levels of services for clients, ProNorth Transportation is looking for vibrant, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to lead our team to success. In an industry that is competitive on all levels, ProNorth is looking for a team that understands how to deliver results.
As we look to expand and continue to push our brand, we need a dedicated team of leaders to share our vision for client satisfaction. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive salaries and full health benefits for our team members. Our work environment is consistently changing, adapting to our energetic and 'out-of-the box thinking' work team
We look forward to receiving your application and connecting with you...
SUMMARY OF POSITION
As an integral member of our Operations Team, the Planner will work to meet our clients expectations by meeting performance expectations and adhering to all delivery requirements and timelines. They work directly with dispatchers, drivers and customer services team to ensure that our clients needs are the top priority in our daily operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using various computer applications and databases, book transportation for client per booking instructions, ensuring all information is relayed accurately
- Communicate directly with drivers to plan their deliveries and routing
- Monitor customer pick up and delivery instructions and account for prescribed profit margins
- Comply with laws, regulations and standards and complete any required documentation as applicable
- Communicate with terminal managers to ensure that loads are distributed within appropriate timelines
- Meet performance deadlines and adhere to all client shipping requirements
- Monitor customer service issues ensuring mutual resolution, escalating as required
- Work with customer services team to ensure accuracy of information
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required
- Adhere to all ProNorth Transportation service standards and policies, including Health & Safety
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Perform all other duties as assigned
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings