- 19-Jun-2013 to 31-Dec-2013 (EST)
- ProNorth Transportation
- ON, CAN
- Negotiable - Based on Experience
- Full Time
Competitive Health Benefits Offered
POSITION: Dispatcher/ Terminal Coordinator
LOCATION: Sudbury Terminal
REPORTS TO: General Manager
SALARY LEVEL: Negotiable – Based on Experience
Positive attitude and desire to succeed – if you have these attributes then we want you on the ProNorth Team.
Striving to re-infuse the trucking industry as an innovative contender in delivering the highest levels of services for clients, ProNorth Transportation is looking for vibrant, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to lead our team to success. In an industry that is competitive on all levels, ProNorth is looking for a team that understands how to deliver results.
As we look to expand and continue to push our brand, we need a dedicated team of leaders to share our vision for client satisfaction. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive salaries and full health benefits for our team members. Our work environment is consistently changing, adapting to our energetic and 'out-of-the box thinking' work team.
We look forward to receiving your application and connecting with you...
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Our Dispatcher/ Terminal Coordinator will work as a member of our Operations Team to communicate directly with drivers, dispatching them based on shipping requirements. They will work with our Planning Team to ensure that the shipping requirements are adhered to and will ensure that a constant line of communication remains open with assigned drivers to ensure that performance expectations are met and, where possible, exceeded. They work directly with clients to input orders, offering an excellence in customer relations by providing positive interaction experiences on all levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using various computer applications and databases, schedule drivers for shipping requirements per booking instructions, ensuring all information is relayed accurately
- Work closely with Planning Team to ensure that all orders are coordinated for on time delivery
- Ensure that all inbound shipments are coordinated with Terminal Managers
- Review driver performance and participate and reviews
- Respond to customer inquiries providing support as required
- Provide rate information and service cost analysis to customers
- Maintain a database of customer relations, including general feedback
- Complete customer service reviews and be supportive of corporate practices when dealing with service issues
- Comply with laws, regulations and standards and complete any required documentation as applicable
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required
- Adhere to all ProNorth Transportation service standards and policies, including Health & Safety
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Perform all other duties as assigned
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings